Rifle scope Pilad P3,5x20
The hunting sight P-3,5 is used for sighting aiming by shooting from hunting and sport arms in a working period of temperature from –50 до +50°C. The sight allows to make more accurate aiming in comparison with the ordinary mechanical sights.
The scope presents an optical tube with constant magnification and a moving mechanical reticule in the focal plane of the objective. The aiming line is formed by the top of the vertical hair of the reticule.
The scope has a right hand turret adjusting the horizontal movement of the reticule.
- Magnification, ratio 3,5
- Angular field of view, degree 4°30'
- Exit pupil diameter, mm 6
- Eye relief distance, mm 65
- Dioptric compensation, dpt ±4
- Fitting diameter, mm 25,4
- Objective lens diameter, mm 20
- Objective tube diameter, mm 24
- Eyepiece tube diameter, mm 36
- Click value, cm on every 100 m 3
- Power supply, 2 batteries -
- Light transmission, %, not less 80
- Twilight factor 8,37
- Length, mm 180
- Weight, g 250