Rifle scope Pilad P12x50F
The scope represents all-metal body. It is more resistant in operation. Сonstruction is developed accounting dynamic loads, appearing on shooting.
The large length of the scope alighting part makes the process of setting more convenient.
The scope is equipped with objective distance overfocusing arrangement for parallax effect elimination.
- Magnification, ratio 12
- Angular field of view, degree 2°
- Exit pupil diameter, mm 4,16
- Eye relief distance, mm 75
- Dioptric compensation, dpt ±5
- Fitting diameter, mm 25,4
- Objective lens diameter, mm 50
- Objective tube diameter, mm 58
- Eyepiece tube diameter, mm 44
- Click value, cm on every 100 m 0,7
- Power supply, 1 battery CR 2032
- Light transmission, %, not less 80
- Twilight factor 24,49
- Length, mm 355
- Weight, g 590
- Focusing range of objective, m from 10 to ∞