Rifle scope Pilad P6x42L
Rifle scope has a classical design, used by most of world manufacturers of rifle scopes. Optimal ratio of the image brightness and contrast ensures convenient shooting in any conditions.
The scope’s all-metal body provides resistance on using, it has new construction which includes the dynamic load appearing on the shot. It`s high-precision mount of the graticule ensures accurate aligning of the scope with the gun and resistance to impact. The large length of the scope alighting part makes the process of setting more convenient.
P6x42L model has a 9 stage illuminated red reticule.
- Magnification, ratio 6
- Angular field of view, degree 3°20'
- Exit pupil diameter, mm 7
- Eye relief distance, mm 80
- Dioptric compensation, dpt ±5
- Objective lens diameter, mm 42
- Objective tube diameter, mm 49
- Eyepiece tube diameter, mm 44
- Click value, cm on every 100 m 0,7
- Power supply, 1 battery CR 2032
- Light transmission, %, not less 80
- Twilight factor 15,87
- Length, mm 320
- Weight, g 430